Thursday, March 4, 2010
The Joy of Laughter
I know I can't show you but I am sitting here working on this site while ALL four of my boys are sitting in the family room playing a video game TOGETHER laughing and having fun, these are the times I sit back with a little tear in my heart that is both happy and sad because these moments are few and far between and will soon be even farther between because they are growing up and will soon enough leave this house and leave me with only the memory of the laughter of my children from the other room and hopefully once in awhile bring me the laughter of my men from the other room!!!! It goes by SOOOO fast!!!! Those of you with small children enjoy their giggles and laughter while it comes so easily because it does go by SOOOO fast!!!! Now excuse me so I can go listen!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so sweet. How tender.
ReplyDelete